1. Can you tell us a little bit about the band for those that have never heard of you before/
King was forged by the same flames of hell in the year of 2005 when several musicians from different bands joined forces with the firm intention of making music full of fury, until today we have remained strong in the dark side of death metal.
2. How would you describe your musical sound?
The sound of king has different nuances, but we actually identify more with the characteristic of Death Metal sounds, this we have included you a completely anti-Christian and blasphemous lyric.
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
Topics that includes King in their lyrics generally describe situations of high dark and bizarre content, we like to explore items as Satanic, blasphemers, black magic, ancient South American cults, also we care about the reaffirmation of the true sound of Death Metal at the end of defend it with blood and fury.
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
King is only how people I knew at that time, the band began under the idea of an only one member, that is what the name was born.
5. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
Well King concerts are generally very intimate concerts, and something small for true fans and lovers of our music; we've played in several concerts in surrounding cities to our city, which have been very gratifying.
6. Do you have any touring plans for the new release?
Indeed until just now we are focused on the show for April 6 along with Desaster and the promotion of our CD “Forged by satan's dosctrine” as well as some events in alternate towns in Colombia, some proposals to visit countries like Bolivia and Ecuador but so far not been programmed something as tour in a concrete way.
7. On a worldwide level how has your music been received by fans of death and black metal?
In reality very well, DGR. has opened us much to the discussion and get to know the band. We as Colombian band thought not close to be in Blogs from countries such as: Italy, Germany, Sweden and is a great opportunity to Death Gasm Record has given us, we hope that these words are not only Blogs and dissemination of unclean King sound like dirty water on the ears of all the true hordes of "Metaleros" around the world.
8. What direction do you see the music heading into on futre releases?
More Hate, more anti-Christianity, more Death Metal, and more self-confirmation by respect for the genre which from the outset was conceived as allied music into the hands of Lucifer.
9. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
In fact there are millions of bands that have influenced the sound of King and make a list of them is very difficult, there is something very important to us and is the legacy of our bands in the 80's in our city, I speak of the legendary, Rencarnación, Parabellum and Masacre (Col), as well as the three great pillars of the metal world as Venom, Hellhammer and Bathory. It is more than a reference of heart, than purely musical, be true metalheads for us is the more important, music takes second place.
10. How would you describe your views on Satanism and Occultism?
It is the wisdom that frees us, cultivating our minds, is meet the hand of my brethren, defend them with fist and blood: honour, glory and loyalty.
A-causal psico-dimentional witchcraft. Denying Christ during your lifetime.
11. How would you describe the underground metal scene in your home country of Columbia?
Most underground scene that I know only compared to some scenes of Black and Death metal from Czech Republic, Chile, Mexico and Bolivia. They are scenes that share very similar canons, especially because of the darkness of their bands and the passion of its hordes over the years without apparent changes in fashion or fame.
12. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
Varied interests: movies, theatre, reading, poetry.
13. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
Keep your mind occupied in reading, bean cults and cultivate their ideals to the maximum, listen metal all day if possible, and disseminate the true sound of hell around all the real scenes in the world.
Thanks for support King,