Saturday, January 15, 2022

Chaos Perversion Interview

 

1.For those that have never heard of you before, can you tell us a little bit about the band?


1  To begin with, Chaos Perversion was born in 2016 as a solo project, after several failed attempts with other bands/musicians he is involved with.

The intention from the beginning was to create crushing fucking black/death metal by combining the dense part of doom metal.

Shortly after, Daniel Hermosilla (Nox Fragor Art) joined the band and that's how it took shape.


2.So far you have released an ep, can you tell us a little bit more about the musical style that yo went for on the recording?


2 Of course, At the moment and Physically there is only one EP, The style was given by Sola and Naturally, I basically make Music for myself, And what I look for in It is that it be Darkly powerful as well as conceptual with the things I do and I think.

I could start by naming bands that influenced the composition, but in general I only look for the riffs and blast beast to flow, in fact if I usually find something similar in a band I change it, either in melody or rhythm.



3.Both of the band members are aslo in other bands, what is it that you bring into the music of 'Chaos Perverrsion' that you are not able to do with your other other groups?


3 Personally I have 2 separate bands, which are svadhisthana (Death/Doom) and a new black metal band which I won't say much about, conceptually and musically they are different. The same thing happens with Daniel, he participates in Cenotafio (Black/Death) Invehertex/Ignifania (Black Metal)


4.A lot of your lyrics cover Vampirism, Dark Witchcraft and Chaos Magick themes, can you tell us a little bit more about your interest in the dark arts?


4 Of course, the Concept is Quite Explicit and is Based on Experiences of the Oneiric Plane (Post Visualization/Meditation Dreams together with Sigils) They are basically Recreations and Self Interpretation of those manifestations of the Subconscious that Mundanely/Daily wander through my Mind.


5.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Chaos Perversion'?


5 The name is born from the original magic that I knew, magic that covers multiple disciplines of different esoteric practices which I continue to do, mainly self-control of thought and calm in the face of Chaos.


6.Can you tell us a little bit more about the artwork that is presented on the ep cover?


6 Currently there are 2 Covers, one Daniel Design (Nox Fragor Art) which was used in the first release under my label (Ritualization Prods) and frames the black energy emanated by the human body, energy that surpassed the physical margins and record our power centers. The Second was executed by Daniel Corcuera (Nekronikon) For the Reissue of that EP, it demonstrates a vulnerability of the inert body while it sleeps/dies, it shows how horrible desires are while we are vulnerable.


7.Currnetly there are only 2 members in the band, are you open to expanding the line up or do you prefer to remain a duo?


7 Exactly, little by little musicians are being added for some future presentation.

With the new EP, which is soon to be released, we will already have a Track list to show in public, despite the fact that in composition everything will continue as it is.


8.Recently 'Sentient Ruin Laboratories' and 'Total Death' teamed up to re-issue  your 2019 ep under a new titled, can you tell us a little bit more about the decision behind the name change of the newer version?


8 Gerardo from the label and producer Total death He was the first interested in re-editing the EP, some time later Mattia from Setient Ruins Laboratories joined us and together we decided that the release be done on a similar date, both labels collaborated with a new artwork for both releases. The name change was simply to make the concept of the EP even clearer. Musically, only an intro and an outro were added.


9.On a worldwide level how has the reaction been to your music by fans of black and death metal?


9 The truth is that at the moment only the labels have seen it, I have not promoted or agreed on exchanges with people from other countries. In fact, this is the first interview that I answer that is not from a Chilean zine, even so I trust that this black seed will continue to reap fruits like these and will continue to spread through every corner (I don't usually pay attention to things on social networks)


10.What is going on with some of the other bands or musical projects these days that some of the band members are a part of?


10 For my part, I have 2 EPs with my own bands in parallel and from different genres (Black metal and Death/Doom) that will soon be released when I make the respective releases under my label called Ritualization Prods.

For Daniel's part, he has recordings in progress for his black metal and black/death metal bands called Invehertex (Black Metal), Cenotafio (Black/Death with a couple of tracks for Future Split) and Ignifania (Black metal with a new album composed and ready to record)


11.When can we expect a full length and also where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?


11 In the short term (This year) I am scheduled to release the Second EP Que Grave last year and at the same time release a compilation with both EPs for the First LP Under my label, unless I have another offer from another label, which I will not past moment.


12.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?


12 There are quite a few bands that I have liked lately, such as Caverne , Anatomia , The hauthing Presence , Cultes des Ghoules (Gods) , Baxaxaxa , Malokarpatan Krypts, Outside of metal I listen to a lot of Dead Can Dance , Celtic Music and Tibetan Mantras. Above I told you what I think about "Musical Influences" and that I just let it flow naturally.


13.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?  


13 In Advance Thank You for the Space and Interest in Chaos Perversion And Tell future Readers who adore and accept death as a transcendental step towards Eternity, Downplay the Fear of the Pandemic that oppresses Society today, to fight for empowerment and make own communion with their respective daemon, Resistan and Persistan in Extreme Metal, we are just preparing for the imminent enjoying the process, which is the only thing worthwhile.

Contact Band : Ritualization@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment