Telepathic voices from beyond entered our souls sometime in 2014 and commanded us to carry out the will of the abhorrent nameless ones.
2. In December you have your first full length coming out, musically how does it differ from the demo you had released in 2014?
There has been one path chosen for us. One path the great ones destined us to travel. Our homage will never deviate.
3. This is your first release since 2014, can you tell us a little bit more about what has been going on during that time frame?
There are many forces of darkness that require our sonic ritualistic craft.
4. A lot of your lyrics are inspired by the writings of H.P Lovecraft, can you tell us a little bit more about your interest in this author and also do you have any interests in other authors of the similar vein? Your lyrics also touch on the occult, can you tell us a little bit more about your interest in the dark arts?
We were always fascinated by his work and those inspired by it and felt that there was some occult truth to some of it.It wasn’t until stumbling upon Volubilis Ex Chaoseum that was based on such idea that our ideas became more clear.
5. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Order Of The Nameless Ones'?
The Nameless Ones are abhorrent ancient gods that possess such great evil that their names could not be said. Our Order was created to craft a sonic ritual as tribute to these gods thus summoning them from the nether to commence the ultimate full planetary sacrifice by thrusting the dagger through the entire planet and consuming the souls of all of its’ inhabitants.
6. Can you tell us a little bit more about the artwork that is presented on the new album cover?
The artwork was done by Alex Shadrin of Nethertemple Design. He is also the vocalist of a superb band named Serpentrance. The direction was heavily inspired by the excellent Lovecraftian influenced film, The Void. We envision this as a similar scenario to when we awaken the Nameless Ones.
7. Very little is known about the band with no social network pages or even which part of the United States where the band resides, do you feel it is very important to keep a very low profile and let the music do the talking?
Who we are as individuals is of no use to the will of the Nameless Ones. Unless it is sent to us in a vision that social networking and the like could be useful in achieving our goal of apocalyptic planetary culling, I find no use to network with the weak masses or other inferior bands looking for a handout then in turn offer us nothing for our gain. Soon they will be sustenance for our masters.
8 .From what I have seen in photos of the band members you wear masks while playing, can you tell us a little bit more about what these masks mean?
The masks were also the will of the Nameless Ones. They represent what appeared to us in a vision. They represent a similar appearance to the Nameless Ones themselves. By adorning such hoods the Nameless Ones can speak subliminal messages during our performances.
9. On a worldwide level how has the reaction been to your music by fans of black and death metal?
Thus far the material has received 100% positive reviews. If only the listeners were aware of the danger of contained within.
10. Where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?
Order of the Nameless Ones will continue with our formulae as we see fit until the will of our masters have been realized.
11. Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
There is no escape. The will of the Nameless Ones shall be realized. All shall perish…